Novakool R3100Dc - 85 Litre 12volt Compressor Fridge Freezer
This product is on order with our supplier (if no add to cart button is available, then we are not confident of the suppliers delivery date)
To find shipping costs - add items to the cart - open up shopping cart - at bottom of cart, enter postcode and shipping cost will display
Nova Kool Refrigerators and Freezers are equipped with a highly efficient variable speed Danfoss BD series compressor that is designed for use in boats, caravans and RV's with 12 or 24 Volt DC power.
85 liters (3.1 cu.ft. ) total volume.
60.5 litres of fridge space and a 9.5 litre freezer box at the top
Cut Out Dimensions
- 720 mm Height
- 425 mm Width
- 490 mm Depth (measured from the back face of the mounting flange)
Overall dimensions (Including flange)
- 742 mm Height
- 450 mm Width
- 546 mm Depth (including door and latch handle)
- Multi-Voltage module for AC/DC operation - switches automatically between AC and DC power sources 12 or 24 VDC and 100-240 VAC 50/60HZ
- White or Stainless Steel Door Panel (black is standard)
- Right or left hand door swing (right is standard)
- Interior LED Light is now included on this model
- 12V DC compressor cooling fan is now included on this model
Total Internal Volume is 85 liters:
77 litres of fridge space plus a 8 litre freezer box at the top
Power draw is less than 30 watts (2.1amps @ 12 Volts DC) when running: average power use over 24 hours will vary depending on ambient temp. how often the door is opened etc.
- Positive latch system
- Interior LED light included
- Strongest mounting flanges in the industry
- Stainless fasteners and hinges used throughout
- Storage for tall bottles
- Reversible door swing
- Replaceable door panels for a custom finish to your interior
- Backed with Nova*Kool's Easy 2 Year Warranty Program on all components
- Environmentally sound 134a refrigerant
- CFC free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Maintenance friendly and efficient static condenser
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
DC only: 12 and 24vdc is standard, or optional 10-45 vdc for special applications (please contact us!)
AC/DC: 12 and 24 VDC and 100-240 VAC 50/60HZ is an option details at the bottom of this page.
- Buyers in more remote areas, rural farms etc will need to collect from the nearest freight depot.
- Depending on location there may be additional charges for freight charges - please see our Shipping Policy for further info.
- We will advise if any issues with delivery as soon as possible