The Ampfibian MINI is certified to comply with Australian electrical standards, allowing safe and legal connection between 10A and 15A. The Ampfibian MINI achieves this by cutting the current if it exceeds 10A / 2400W.
The MINI also offers personal protection from electric shocks using a residual current device (RCD), which can be caused by faulty wiring or appliances.
Designed and made in Australia.
- IP3_ : Protection of persons holding tools or wires (larger than 2.5mm diameter)
- IP_3: Protection against spraying water (rain) at an angle up to 60° from vertical.
- Residual Current Device: Immediately cuts the power if it detects a difference between the incoming versus the outgoing current.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker: Cuts the power in case of overload or short circuit.
- IK08: 5.0 Joules Impact Energy: Drop of 1.7kg object from 29.5cm.
- L-Class: A single phase portable RCD primarily intended for household use.
- 1.3m 10A plug lead.
- 0.3m 15A socket lead.
240 Electrical, Ampfibian, RV Accessories