Victron Energy Blue Power IP20 Charger
The highest efficiency ever!
With 94% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry
And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better
than the industry standard.
Adaptive 4-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float – storage
The Blue Power charger features a microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ battery management. The ‘adaptive’
feature will automatically optimize the charging process relative to the way the battery is being used.
Less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use: the Storage Mode
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the
storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2 V/cell (13,2 V for a 12 V battery) to minimize gassing and corrosion
of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery.
This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause of early battery failure.
Protected against overheating
Output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the Blue Power charger will not fail.
Two LED’s for status indication
Yellow LED: bulk charge (blinking fast), absorption (blinking slow), float (solid), storage (off)
Green LED: power on
- Input Voltage Range: 180-265 VAC or 35-350 VDC
- Efficiency: 94%
- No Load Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Frequency: 45-65 Hz or DC
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Charge Voltage 'Absorbtion' (V DC): 14.4
- Charge Voltage 'Float' (V DC): 13.8
- Charge Voltage 'Storage' (V DC): 13.2
- Charge Current (A): 7/10/15
- Charge Characteristic: 4 Stage Adaptive
- Minimum Battery Capacity (Ah): 24/30/45
- Can Be Used As A Power Source: Yes
- Protection: Battery Reverse Polarity (fuse) Output Short Circuit/Over Temperature
- Operating Temp. Range: -20 to 60°C (Full Rated Output Up To 40°C)
- Humidity (Non Condensing): Max 95%
- Cooling: Natural Convection (No Fan)
- Material & Color: Aluminium (Blue RAL 5012)
- Battery Connection: Black and Red Cable of 1.5M with Battery Clamps
- 230 V AC Connection: Cable of 1.5 meter CEE 7/7 plug, BS 1363 Plug (UK) or AS/NZS 3112 Plug (AU/NZ)
- Protection Category: IP20
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Dimensions: H66 x W90 x D235
240 Volt Charging, Victron