Victron Energy Blue Solar PWM-Pro Charge Controllers
The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings.
It also is fully programmable:
- With help of a computer and software (available free of charge from our website)
- With the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel (see features below).
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- Automatic Load Disconnect: Yes
- Maximum Solar Voltage: 28/55V (1)
- Self-Consumption: <10mA
- Load Output: Manual control low voltage disconnect
- Protection: Battery Reverse Polarity (fuse)/ Output short circuit/ Over temperature
- Battery Temperature Sensor: Optional (article SCC900300000)
- Temperature Compensation:-30 MV/°C resp. -60 mV/°C (if temperature sensor installed)
- Remote Panel: Optional (article SCC900300000)
- Grounding: Common Positive
- Operating Temp. Range: -20 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): Max 98%
- Absorption Charge (2): 14.4V/28.8V
- Float Charge (2): 13.8V/27.6V
- Equalization Charge (2): 14.6V/29.2V
- Low Voltage Load Disconnect: 11.1V/22.2V
- Low Voltage Load Reconnect: 12.6V/25.2V
- Terminal Size: 10mm²
- Protection Category: Ip30
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Dimensions: H200 x W100 x D57
Solar Controllers, Victron