Victron Energy Blue Solar PWM-Pro Charge Controllers 12-24-30A
Victron Energy Blue Solar PWM-Pro Charge Controllers
The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings.
It also is fully programmable:
- With help of a computer and software (available free of charge from our website)
- With the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel (see features below).
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Battery Voltage: 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection
Rated Charge Current: 30A
Automatic Load Disconnect: Yes
Maximum Solar Voltage: 28/55V (1)
Load Output: Manual control low voltage disconnect
Protection: Battery Reverse Polarity (fuse)/ Output short circuit/ Over temperature
Battery Temperature Sensor: Optional (article SCC900300000)
Temperature Compensation:-30 MV/°C resp. -60 mV/°C (if temperature sensor installed)
Remote Panel: Optional (article SCC900300000)
Grounding: Common Positive
Operating Temp. Range: -20 to 50°C
Humidity (Non-Condensing): Max 98%
Absorption Charge (2): 14.4V/28.8V
Float Charge (2): 13.8V/27.6V
Equalization Charge (2): 14.6V/29.2V
Low Voltage Load Disconnect: 11.1V/22.2V
Low Voltage Load Reconnect: 12.6V/25.2V
Terminal Size: 10mm²
Protection Category: Ip30
Dimensions: H200 x W100 x D57
Solar Controllers, Victron
To find shipping costs - add items to the cart - open up shopping cart - at bottom of cart, enter postcode and shipping cost will display