Victron Energy Blue Power IP67 Charger
Blue Power IP67 Charger completely encapsulated: waterproof, shockproof and ignition protected
Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Blue Power IP67 Charger. The casing is made of cast aluminium and the electronics are moulded in resin.
The models with suffix (1 Si) feature a second current limited output which is always powered as long as 180 – 265 VAC is present on the input. This output can for example be used to prevent starting of a vehicle before unplugging the battery charger (start interrupt function).
The highest efficiency ever!
Setting a new industry standard: with 92% efficiency or better, these chargers waste three to four times less heat. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to less than a Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
Adaptive 4-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float – storage
The Blue Power Charger features a microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ battery management. The
‘adaptive’ feature will automatically optimise the charging process relative to the way the battery is being
Less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use: the Storage Mode
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In
the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2 V/cell (13,2 V for a 12 V battery) to minimise gassing
and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to
‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause
of early battery failure.
Protected against overheating
Can be used in a hot environment such as a machine room. Output current will reduce as temperature
increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
Two LEDs for status indication
Yellow LED: bulk charge (blinking fast), absorption (blinking slow), float (solid), storage (off)
Green LED: power on
- Input Voltage Range and Frequency: 180-265 VAC 45-65Hz
- Efficiency: 95%
- No Load Power Consumption: 0.5
- Charge Voltage 'Absorption' (V DC): 14,4
- Charge Voltage 'Float' (V DC): 13,7
- Charge Voltage 'Strorage' (V DC): 13,2
- Charge Current (A): 25
- Charge Algorithm: 4-Stage Adaptive
- Can Be Used As Power Source: Yes
- Protection: Battery Reverse Polarity (fuse) Output Short Circuit Over Temperature
- Operating Temp Range:-20 to 60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Humidity: Up to 100%
- Start Interrupt Option (Si): Short Circuit Proof, Current Limit 0,5A Output Voltage: max one volt lower than main output
- Material and Colour: Aluminium (Blue RAL 5012)
- Battery Connection: Black and Red Cable of 1.5m
- 230V AC Connection: Cable of 1.5m with CEE 7/7 plug
- Protection Category: IP67
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Dimensions: H99 x W219 x D65
240 Volt Charging, Victron