Victron Energy Blue Power IP22 Charger
With up to 94% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry
And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better
than the industry standard.
Adaptive 6-stage charge algorithm: test - bulk – absorption - recondition – float – storage
The Blue Power Charger features a microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ battery management. The adaptive
feature will automatically optimize the charging process relative to the way the battery is being used.
Storage Mode: less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the
storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2 V/cell (13,2 V for a 12 V battery) to minimize gassing and corrosion
of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery.
This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulfation, a major cause of early battery failure.
Also charges Li-ion (LiFePO₄) batteries
LiFePO₄ batteries are charged with a simple bulk – absorption – float algorithm.
NIGHT and LOW setting
When in NIGHT or LOW mode, the output current is reduced to max. 25% of the nominal output and the charger
will be totally noiseless. The NIGHT mode automatically ends after 8 hours. The LOW mode can be ended
Protected against overheating
Output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 50°C, but the Blue Power Charger will not fail.
Eleven LEDs for status indication
Charge algorithm: TEST / BULK / ABSORPTION / RECONDITION / FLOAT / STORAGE / READY.
MODE button to set: NORMAL (14,4 V) / HIGH (14,7 V) / RECONDITION / LI-ION.
- Input Voltage Range: 180-265 VAC
- Charge Current, Normal Mode: 15/20/30A
- Charge Current, Night and Low: 4/5/8A
- Efficiency: 93%
- No Load Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Frequency: 45-65 Hz
- Number of Outputs: 3
- Charge Voltage 'Absorption': Normal: 14.4V High: 14.6V Li-ion: 14.2V
- Charge Voltage 'Float': Normal: 13.8V High: 13.8V Li-ion: 13.35V
- Charge Voltage 'Storage': Normal: 13.2V High: 13.8V Li-ion: n.a
- Charge Algorithm: 6-Stage Adaptive
- Can Be Used As Power Supply: Yes
- Protection: Battery Reverse Polarity (fuse)/ Output Short Circuit/ Over Temperature
- Operating Temp. Range: -20 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): Max 98%
- Material & Color: Aluminium (Blue RAL 5012)
- Battery Connection: Screw Terminals 13mm²/ AWG6
- 230V AC Connection: Cable of 1.5 meter with CEE 7/7 plug, AS/NZS 3112 plug (AU/NZ)
- Protection Category: IP22
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Dimensions: H235 x W108 x D65mm
240 Volt Charging, Victron