Gas powered ducted air heating system. New Model.
Comes with 24 month (2 year) nationwide warranty.
This new model Truma VarioHeat is a major step froward from the E2400. It has multiple fan speeds and heat settings providing much better temperature control in the van. More heat available and 2 x the airflow. The temperature measuring point is separate from the actual control panel – helping to ensure good heat sensing and much more comfort. With the new design the fan motor is well supported and so now makes the Truma Varioheat air heater a suitable model for offroad vans.
- 1300 W / 2800 W of heating power
- Boost mode
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Very low 12 volt consumption.
- Flexible installation positions.
- Completely automatic operation thanks to the electronic control unit.
- Easy to use.
- AGA approved.
- Requires little space.
- Thermostat-controlled shutdown and re-ignition.
- Economical gas consumption (approx. 95% efficiency).
- Can be linked to the Truma aventa aircon for complete heating control
- Energy source: LPG (propane)
- Operating voltage: 12 volt
- Current consumption 12 volts: 0,65 A / 2,75 A
- Standby current: 4 mA
- Gas consumption: 100 g/h / 220 g/h
- Air flow rate: 75 m³/h / 155 m³/h
- Weight (incl. periph. devices): 7.1 kg
- Weight (excl. periph. devices): 5.5 kg
- Size 400 x 284 x 123 mm
We can install – we have trained technicians and are a service and repair agents for these heaters – we have seen all the mistakes and “pitfalls”.
Delivery to a PO Box will incur extra charges.
The Truma VarioHeat eco is an extremely compact and lightweight gas heater of the latest generation. It is very powerful and heats your vehicle to the required temperature very quickly. Thanks to the various functions, you can always set the heater to your precise requirements.
Powerful caravan heater with two output levels
Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
Lightweight, requires little space
Even heat distribution in the vehicle via air outlets
Exact setting of the required room temperature
High air throughput for very quick heating
If you want the vehicle to heat up quickly, you can use the boost function. You can select the night mode on the Truma VarioHeat eco to operate the heater at the lowest level in its 1300 Watt mode so you can sleep.
You can not only use the digital control panel Truma CP plus VarioHeat to operate the heater; you can also use it to control an installed Truma air conditioning system.
The heater is ideal for motorhomes, caravans and vans.
Submit your review
Took our caravan for a issue with a gas heater, where others had tried and failed they isolated the problem and fixed in a day. Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommended