1 x Box of Odur Be Gone Fast release (white) for use in cassette and portable toilets. 40 Tablets.
- Removes bad odours
- Breaks down solids
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Economical and easy to use
- Safe for septic and sewer systems
- Protects rubber seals
- Compact and easy to store
- Can be placed in your shower base to combat odours in your grey water.
Acts as a disinfectant and cleaner whilst washing dishes.
- Environmentally friendly toilet disk developed for use in cassette and black-water holding tanks
- Ideal for caravans, campervans, motor homes, buses and boats
- Easy to use with no mess
- Non-toxic – TGA registered
- Safe to discharge into septic/sewer systems
- Fast release lasts 7 days
- Slow release lasts 14 days
- Keep Toilets Smelling fresh
The new Odour-B-Gone product is an environmentally friendly, non toxic toiletry disk that keeps the toilet smelling fresh at all times.
It is safe to use and to discharge into septic and long drop toilet systems, is suitable for portable toilets and cassettes up to 20 litres in capacity and will last up to seven days.
The user simply has to place half a disk into the bottom tank with a little bit of water and half a disk in the top (flushing tank). There is also a disk available for larger black/grey water tanks. This will last up to 14 days per 20 litres of sullage. The disk is basically oxygen, so the odours will disappear and heavy matter is broken down, making it easy to discharge.
The Odour-B-Gone disk can also be left on the shower base to remove bad odours coming from the shower base pipe and it will also clean the pipe through to the grey water tank.
In addition, when washing dishes with detergent, simply place the longer life disk in the sink with the dishes and then when the user has finished, take out the disk, which will now perform as a deodoriser and cleaner the next time it is used.
You can also dissolve a disk with water and pour it into a spray bottle to use for general cleaning purposes in the kitchen, cupboards, tiled areas, fridge and so forth.
- Fast release (white) for use in cassette and portable toilets.
- To empty in 4 days, break the disk in half, put the largest half in the bottom cassette with 1/2 cup of water.
- For 7 days use a whole disk.
- Cassettes that have the water supplied from the main tank, simply crush the 1/2 disk and place it into 2 cups of hot water and dissolve, then put into a spray bottle. Spray the bowl often, to get rid of bad bacteria and odour around the bowl. This liquid should last about 1 month.
- If you have a fresh water holding tank in your toilet add to the top and the bottom for it to work properly and do not use any other products.
- The disk will break down solids and paper and remove odour by releasing oxygen.