In 2007 Milenco Limited re-wrote the book on towing mirrors, when they launched the award winning Aero Towing Mirror. The Aero Mirror offered unrivaled stability at very high towing speeds. It was also the first mirror to meet the new pedestrian safety standards and the new European standards.
The Grand Aero Mirror offers all the benefits of the original Aero Mirror, plus the maximum view possible, combined with very high stability. As you would expect from Milenco, this is a very high quality product, manufactured with the best materials available.
The clamping screws are stainless steel and turn in brass inserts, which will never corrode, and the mirror is fitted with chrome safety glass. The head is the largest ever used on a caravan towing mirror, and has been specifically designed extremely stable, with the shape enabling you to see far past your caravan and cars in all three lanes on the highway.
Like the Aero Towing Mirror, the Grand Aero Towing Mirror fits all cars, 4 x 4’s and vans produced since 1995.
The Grand Aero Towing Mirror is available in pairs, complete with carry case and is available from all good caravan retailers that stock Milenco products.
Remember, when you are towing your caravan or any other trailer that is wider then the narrowest part of the rear of your vehicle, it is a legal requirement that you fit additional towing mirrors.
If you are towing blind, without towing mirrors, or using illegal towing mirrors you can be prosecuted by the police.
Length of arms:
- 10cm to the bend
- 40cm length of arm for clamps
- Fits All Cars with electric mirrors
- Ideal for 4×4’s, large and small cars
- Stainless Steel Clamping Screws
- Brass Inserts – Which will never Corrode
- Unbreakable glass fibre clamps
- Smooth rounded surfaces safe for pedestrians
- Designed in wind tunnel – they become more stable the faster you go
- Minimal effect from passing road trains
- Chrome Safety Glass
- Designed so you can see the roof of your caravan and at the same time be able to see your tyres.