Everything Caravans are proud to represent “Flexopower – Solar Energy Solutions” in Australia.
Flexopower Energies (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2005 and located in Johannesburg, South Africa.Design, manufacture and supply of solar energy solutions for applications where traditional glass solar panels fail.Applications include camping, powering remote telecommunication sites, catching poachers in national parks, lighting bus shelters, facilitate education, reducing the weight of a soldiers backpack, prevent stock theft and many more.Flexopower designs, manufactures and distributes its own solar energy solutions. We are a registered OEM manufacturer for the South African National Defense Forces.Our range of solar energy solutions include:
- Foldable Solar Panels – lightweight, durable and extremely portable solar panel. The solar panels are mounted to a lightweight, weather resistant fabric that easily folds for storage and unfolds for use. The Foldable Solar Panel Charger fits easily into most bags or rucksacks, which makes it the perfect camping accessory to provide power for a wide range of electronics.
- Camping Solar Kits – state of the art solar camping kits suitable to charge batteries with heavy load during longer periods (week+) in the same location. The Flexopower Desert series camping solar kits are built with tough, flexible and virtually unbreakable solar panels. Owners appreciate the kits to be less bulky and easier to handle than glass solar panels.
- Custom Solar Energy Solutions – Modular Solar Energy Systems can be designed for remote and off-grid installations, including camps, command posts, mobile field hospitals and office containers typically use Diesel powered generators to provide electricity.
“Best battery results. Best light weight option. Seriously heavy duty.” – Getaway Magazine
“It’s the Victor Matfield of flexible solar panels” – Drive Out/Weg Ry Magazine
- User friendly and easy to operate
- Flexible, virtually unbreakable solar panel
- Produces up to 15% more energy per day than glass panels
- Continues to produce power even with multiple punctures
- Resilient to partial shading, low light and overcast conditions
- Read vital system information from a LCD display (optional accessory) and always know what is going on
Features and Benefits
- Keeps the battery charged during short stays and with lighter loads.
- Max. charging voltage 19.2V. Supporting a quicker charge in hot climates.
- Triple junction architecture. Low light sensitive, producing up to 15% more than glass panel.
- > 15 years expected service life
- 2 years manufacturing defect warranty
- 25 years power output warranty
The Flexopower Desert series camping solar kits charge batteries and battery banks. Ideal for mobile and on-the go charging. Clean and silent.The Flexopower Desert series camping solar kits are built with tough, flexible and virtually unbreakable solar panels. Owners appreciate the kits to be less bulky and easier to handle than glass solar panels.No breakages occur from accidentally walking or driving over the panels. Even when punctured, the panels continue to deliver power.
Caravan Refrigeration Services are extremely proud to distribute Flexopower in Australia and New Zealand.